About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Sunday, May 22, 2011

is it better to have loved and lost?

Benny w/his gramma (in red) & Jonny w/his auntie when they came to pick them up Friday afternoon.

All of us together just before the boys went home.  We sent them with all their toys, snacks, clothes coloring and art stuff so they weren't too sad.  Also they could not have understood what was happening.  They each have a family photo as well.

they're outside the gate and we're inside. "bye mamma"

my shadow in the doorway. 

through the peephole I was blowing kisses (something they love to do with me) and they ran back to say goodbye.  Elizabeth is on the right.

Saturday afternoon: home to the fresh cool air in Maine

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I love you. If you need me I'm home from church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto: Want to be with you! Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, sooo sorry. Praying for you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete