About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I am meh-chi"

So we received a Christian kids songs sing-a-long CD and one of the songs on it is the classic oldie "I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N." If you were raised going to Sunday School, chances are you are singing it in your head as you read this.  So my son, Hayden, who loves to clean, knows the word "Messy" in English very well and uses it a lot!  "Mamma, cho-co-la-bey, meh-chi!" [Mommy come look at this it's messy!]  So when he heard the aforementioned song, he heard "I am messy."  So now he walks around singing to the tune of "I am a C" "I am meh-chi" and laughing about how funny it is to have a messy song.  Pretty cute stuff.  Daddy is giving them a bath right now, much to Mommy's delight, which allows me to have a moment to type this.  As the boys headed up for bathtime w/o me Hayden asked, "Mommy no coming?" but from the giggling I hear, I don't think he minds after all.  Also to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle little star" they have been singing "Wange Wange wange momma. Wange wange wange daddy." [wange= mine/my] gotta love it. more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment