About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Sunday, January 8, 2012

F-A-M-I-L-Y...*sniff*

There is a song that my boys have on a kids' video that basically goes.
"F-A-M-I-L-Y (sung letter by letter spelled out)
FAMILY!!
When you're in my heart, you're in my family.
When I'm in your heart, I'm in your family."
Garak LOVES this song and asks for it quite often.  He shout sings along
"EH-E-AH-I-EHL-WY FAMILY!"
So last night for the first time Garak and I sang this song together without the video on. He was just cuddling me sitting on my lap and singing along with me right into my face.  He was just so delighted to be singing along with me.  Imagine the scene.  Singing with my son; I could have missed this moment.  So thankful for it.  After singing it a few times, I could not continue without crying.  How precious.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a delightful little guy!
    What a joy to wake up to him everyday!

    ReplyDelete