About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Friday, June 22, 2012

when I get bigger

Hayden is and has always been obsessed with getting bigger and bigger and bigger (as he says it).  Yesterday I overheard "When I get bigger I will be a yellow boy and drive a BIIIIIG boat."  Garak thought that sounded funny so he decided he would be orange and then blue and then purple when he got bigger.  Hayden mentions becoming yellow {referring to skin color} fairly often.  Garak never does until the list of rainbow colors he came up with yesterday. 
Today Hayden woke up from his nap talking about how he had dry pampers again and that he is almost bigger and almost doesn't need pampers anymore.  Then he started in again on one of his imaginative ideas of what he'd do when he gets bigger and bigger and bigger.  He will be a daddy and have 2 boys and he will need a car --a BIIG car-- so he can go and drive and get his 2 boys and bring them home to his house.
LOVE IT

2 comments:

  1. Daddy must love that one! How precious and a half! Love Love Love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read this I choke up!

    ReplyDelete