About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Friday, November 18, 2011

Silly Head

over heard from the play room:
HAYDEN: ouchie! [in a commanding voice] Garak! gamba [say] sorry Hayden for bump you head!
GARAK: Soory 'Ayden
HAYDEN: [still in commanding voice] for bump you head!
GARAK: sorry for bump you silly head [this is from the 5 little monkeys song they have on a recording.  it says "One fell off and bumped his silly head"]
HAYDEN: silly head!? silly head?! [sigh of resignation] I forgive you, Silly Head.
do these PJ's make me look fat?

after nap yesterday
GARAK: crying/calling out "Momma!" [this very rarely if ever happens so I race upstairs]
ME: hey there! did you have good sleeping?
GARAK: [half awake muttering] ouchie eyes!
ME: I'm sorry. why ouchie?
GARAK: food ona eyes...cake ona eyes! rubbing his eyes
ME: oh you had cake on your eyes while you were sleeping?
GARAK: yah!
I think he has pretty vivid dreams.  He woke up crying that there was a snake in their room the other day.
So we head downstairs and I get him a drink and he still seems a bit sad or upset about his dream so I give him a bunch of silly kisses all over his face and he says "Tank Tu Momma for kisses." This little guy will melt your heart!

1 comment:

  1. Pre"ch"ious! Love them so much. Please call us this morning so we can hear their voices. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete