About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

victory

wanted let you know that the lawyer, Cornelius, called us at 5pm with the death certificates in his hand!  take that! we fought hard and won!  thank you GOD!  now all is in place for our appointment tomorrow AM at the Embassy.  please pray for us before you sleep because we will be finished with our appointment before you get up!we have to bring the boys with us so pray for their peace and contentment as well.  It will be pretty boring for them.  i am having trouble uploading photos from this new computer.  I will do my best to get more on here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it will let me post today?....
    Well, I am really happy for this victory and am praying for great victory tonight/your tomorrow. I haven't changed my vacation dates yet so if you do get flights anytime from 5/27 to 6/5 I am available to retrieve you. Perhaps I am getting a bit ahead of myself but thought you may wont to know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete