About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Friday, August 26, 2011

beaded jewelry

I keep forgetting to mention it but I will here.  The housekeeper here makes beautiful paper-beaded jewelry which she sells to help pay for boarding school for her 4 children.  If you are interested, please message me here info@brimerpartyof4.com and I can get you some to bring back.  I am thinking that we can use the paypal account set up at brimerpartyof4.com for this.  Thanks.  they are each in the 5,000-10,000 range which is $2-$8 ish

2 comments:

  1. That red one looks pretty! Any chance you could take a picture with it on so I can see the length? I've been looking for a red set w/ long earrings and a thin bracelet. By the way, anything you've thought of that the boys need this time around? I sent mom with some stuff I had gotten for them. Hopefully she leaves it in the van so you get it. They left at about 10:30 this morning. We are preparing for hurricane Irene. The Fair is actually closing a day early. Hope things are going well there. Love you forever! ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red also and several others.
    Will be thinking about that.

    ReplyDelete