About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pedicures and monsters

Johnny the Monster. he like to pretend he's a monster while he gets dressed sometimes so he'll keep his shirt halfway on his head and growl
Benny the monster who was copying his big brother but was also a little scared when Johnny was growling and he couldn't see his face almost like maybe it was a REAL monster in his mind


playdough self-pedicure

they gave me a pedicure as well a bit later but I couldn't stand up to get the camera since my feet were occupied

my real pedicure! sometimes at bath I will sit on the edge of the tub with my feet in while they play. Today I was pampered a bit by both boys.  they repeated "bouloongie" meaning it feels nice over and over while they poured the water on my feet.

check this out as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VenGUiJfZRE they play pretend a lot.  today they each were talking on a block phone to each other having a long and detailed conversation which of course I could not understand at all, but it was very cute. By the time I grabbed my camera, only Benny was still holding his "phone"

No comments:

Post a Comment