About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simple pleasures

chalk artists

washing the bibs. i started to wash them & johnny hopped in and washed them for me very skillfully as if he has handwashed clothing many times before

the PBJ collection

what else do you need?

I've got my brother and a sandwich

life was so different a few days ago

sitting on their hats

good stuff

sweet feet (size 9 we found out today when we got them sneakers)

Garak

Hayden

1st time down a slide...ever

let's do that again!

my turn


big slide

Benny was afraid

so big brother patiently walked him across every time after that

SO worth the scariness of the bridge...wee!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet I can remember each of you being afraid of slides and swings the first time. So precious. Love benny's face. What were the boys sitting next too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Molly loves these. She was taking pictures of my computer screen with her camera. Johnny walking Benny over the bridge is my favorite. We just got home after setting up the barn for Fair. We did sheep baths all morning. Molly is in her glory. Can't wait to hear about dad's preaching experience tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny and I just looked these and asked if we can go back here and play again :)

    ReplyDelete