About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

great and wonderful

the boys are asleep in their beds & life is pretty great
I did get my running hug from one of my little munchkins but it wasn't the one I expected.  It was from Johnny (Hayden)  We picked him up 1st at his house and then we picked up little Benny who was playing shy at first but we got it all on film...
What a great day filled with it's own excitement and miracles. (more on that later but please keep up the prayers!) This much I know: God is here with us. 
after their 1st bath and b4 bed

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! So happy! The boys look so excited and happy! Just great! thank you Lord for this reuniting! :) I dying for some video footage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! We're still praying for you in this house!

    The LeVesque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!!! We are so excited you made it safe and sound. Get plenty of rest and Have a wonderful trip. Love you all!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Grandpa looks so happy, too! Ron & I passed Zorba's tonight on the way to look at cabinets. We thought of you and Norm. I'm so glad it's going well so far! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it there safely - praying for the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you got there safely. Love the picture of Grampa & the boys, they all look very happy! We are all continuing to pray that everything will go smoothly and you'll bring those babies home! Love you all!

    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy to check in this morning and see 3 smiling faces! sending all our love and faith!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful picture, so happy to see things moving in the right direction. Keeping you in my prayers that you all will be safely home soon. Peace & Love Cousin Debbie

    ReplyDelete