About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Sunday, August 21, 2011

family book

quick note about the book.
when the boys want to sit for a minute they DO like me tell peoples names and point to faces so we have been doing it a bit.  Today Johnny was looking at the book without me and I heard him say "auntie M" and he was looking at Molly's picture!  also he said something like "auntie shawa" and then having a short attention span he flipped a few pages ahead and I pointed at Joel and said "Joel" and he anticipated what name came next and said "Katie" so they are listening and learning about you all
:o)
goodnight it is late here
any comments on the format change to short topical blogs versus one long one per day?

5 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I love reading your blog posts in whatever format you post them. I really feel I'm getting to know the boys, as you are so good at describing their personalities. Tonight, Zak looked at the pictures and watched your videos... he especially enjoyed the boys playing with your Dad. Of course, he remembers Uncle Marc, having seen him fairly recently, so that was a nice connection for him. Zak was so excited to hear that these are his new cousins and wanted to have them come right over to play. He couldn't really understand how far away they are right now, but he kept asking me when they are coming home. I wish you the very best at court this week... you are always in my thoughts and prayers, but will be even more so these next days. Love you so much. Please, give big Auntie Barbara hugs to the boys... and let them know their cousin Zak is eagerly awaiting them for a major playdate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No preference on the format of the blogs, as long as you keep them coming! We're eating up every word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No preference from me either. As a Mom, I say whatever is the easiest for you to do while chasing two little boys is great! I simply enjoy reading the updates. I cannot wait to meet your boys!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What works for you is great. The more the merrier. I hang on every word. Auntie M" was so happy I could hear her almost to crying she thought he was so sweet. She can not wait to hold them. She is having fun with Sarah and Brian. She helped wash the sheep and settle them in at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 16 hours to go! Praying!!! Give dad a hug for me. He still looks exhausted. Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete