About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Friday, August 12, 2011

The official breakdown is as follows:

'nuff said?
No matter how hard I try to be rational and tell myself that it may be pretty weird for the boys and they may be shy at first seeing me again and they may kinda wonder what is going on etc.  I can't shake the hope that I get a running tackle hug from at least one of them!  Dad will be rolling tape w/the video camera to capture whatever reaction they have to seeing me.  A friend who was adopted as a child told me that "your heart knows it's mommy" and I am holding on to that thought like it is the gospel truth.
btw: over at
my sister is hosting a fundraiser TODAY in New Haven, CT. there are some AMAZING items that have been donated for silent auction if you are curious be sure to check it out starting at 6pm EST they will be live taking bids and donations online as well as at the event I believe.

While I am at it in case you were curious about this as well.  I have picked out a few things that would be nice to have for the boys:
http://www.myregistry.com/public/brimerpartyof4

No comments:

Post a Comment