About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Saturday, September 24, 2011

auntie Shawa & uncle Blyan

My house is clean.  Like really clean.  As in washed floors and things packed up and taken to Goodwill clean. hooray!!!  My dear Sheesh (aka: Sarah Soules) came to visit me along with her DH [dear husband] Brian and they were such an encouragement!  They both made sense of piles of little boys' things and clothes and tidied up the place.  The boys & I really enjoyed their company as well!! (So did Norman btw but he was at work most of the time they were here.)
Uncle Brian 2 the rescue!

the boys, my dear Sheesh and I at Da BEEEEEch
plz note: Sarah occupying boys while Brian cleans the kitchen!!

1 comment:

  1. so great to she my girls and guys in the same pictures. You are making memories that will be with us all forever. Love you all. PS: you have the cutest babies in the world. I miss their voices saying I lofve you Grandma.

    ReplyDelete