About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a good rainy day

2 trips to the Embassy today. both were quick 5min rides dropped off by our host and then 30ish min walks back with the boys in tow. both were pretty quick in and out as well with fast service. it felt preferential. we were seen very quickly each time. the interview was 10mins or less and very quick and easy. the boys did not have naps today which was a bit tough but anticipating their needs because of it helped a lot and we made it thought he evening without any major meltdowns.  I told the boys we were going to see their families tomorrow so Hayden was a bit emotional tonight at bedtime anticipating seeing her tomorrow.  I expect that tomorrow will be a hard day but a good and necessary one. I will take good pictures of the goodbyes so we can remember it all very well. the Embassy was basically like "well everything looks good. see you Friday." it was so much less painful than I anticipated! thanks for always praying us thought each step of the way. ok no power gtg!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm getting excited for you Mama! You'll be home before you know it, and we'll be chatting on the phone, washing dishes, and calming arguments before you know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send our family's appreciation to Freda. We love her. I'd give her my first born son if she'd take him. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three things:
    1) We're praying for the boys' hearts today during their visits.
    2) Praying God blesses Freda for the favor she showed to those who belong to Him just as He blessed the midwives in Exodus.
    3) I'm regularly going on the blog even when I know there won't be a new post just so I can watch the time on the countdown. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete