About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

passports are at the Embassy

We were dropped off at the Embassy today to bring the passports and walked back. we got them to Freda and she confirmed that we do not need anything else at all to give her for our file!! such good news! our appointment is at 2pm today for our "visa interview" which is the very last thing I need to do.  Tomorrow we will go and say goodbye to gramma and auntie in Mukono. Friday pick up travel visas.  Saturday pack and leave.
There's a great story from our walk home with the boys.  I will tell you about it when the power is back on and I have more time to use the computer.

1 comment:

  1. I am giddy with anticipation! Loving the news! Loving all of you. It is like apples of gold in pitchers of silver to hear good news from afar. Wishing I could do something to darken a room and hush the noises so you could all nap. But, you are being bolstered by the prayers of so many that love our family. All our love, Mom and Molly
    PS:Talking about packing: We were talking about what we were going to wear on the trip. Molly informs me I have no fashion sense and that I should let her pick out my outfit for when we meet you at the airport. She says my outfit says, "I didn't miss you at all get in the car." hahaha!
    Got to love this experience.

    ReplyDelete