About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Sunday, September 4, 2011

let them eat cake

if the text is supper and the photos are cake, tonight I will let you eat cake mostly becuase I am too tired and worn to keep a though in my head long enough to type it.  keep the faith. the last week (we hope) begins!

their best buddy Junior who left for boarding school today. they have been asking about him constantly since they said a sad goodbye yesterday.
home made playdough! fun and messy!! thank God for 2x2' tile floors. they are very easy to clean

he had more fun cleaning it up then playing with it. which is typical for him

who needs a playground?

they would get to the top, count to 3 and then freefall into Grampa's arms

learning to take turns is hard but they are really getting the hang of it!

Momma riding to hear the court ruling. this is a taxi and we rode through thick traffic.

the next day even braver I stopped for coffee and carried it while riding through the city. I could live here. I'm a natural!

7 comments:

  1. Great shots! You are so brave! I was reading aloud to Brian that you said you could live there and he looked at me and said, "You (sarah) couldn't survive a day!" Probably true. Tell me you are wearing long sleeves to not get sunburn, not cause you're cold, right? Love the little climbers. All boy! And Johnny is a boy after Auntie Sarah's own heart! He can come over for a clean-a-thon with me any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Mom says to read her message to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! love your organized lists! another great toddler busy thing is making bread...i have no idea what bread is like there or if you even want to use the oven (is it very hot there always?) but it's like the playdough only takes up more time...if you need a project! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. and btw we thing you are the bravest mama! alex and i talk about it a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love the taxi rides! I'm glad that you have a son born organized! What fun. I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very precious! Love every bit of their little agile bodies. Hope your town has a Gymnastics class. Molly and I get up and check your blog first thinng. This morning I was in and out of sleep and I woke and said Molly what are you doing? She said in a tone that suggested I should have known. "I'm reading the blog. Johnny and Benny are climbing up the side of the door! So cute! Ohh Daddy, he's so cute too!" She's being a trooper! But is revving up for a long ride Saturday!
    Hope she's right! Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! Miss Thang balancing her coffee on the back of a boda boda. Way too Cool! Your former students should see you now!

    ReplyDelete