About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Monday, September 19, 2011

the park at midnight

So being the cruel parent that I am, I woke the boys from a deep sleep to take them to the park for the first time.  For their body clocks it was midnight-ish and I got them up and dressed still half asleep. They were confused and grumpy, crying etc.  I want them to get on American time as soon as possible.  I will let you be the judge if it was the right decision.



4 comments:

  1. Right decision, Meany! Love their laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the beginning of "this hurts me more than it hurts you"- looks like they perked up pretty quickly! Love that playground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right decision! Have to start living in this time zone to help them adjust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor little frozen nephews! How are they adjusting to the cold? p.s. Counting down the hours till I get to squeeze them! ~Auntie Sarah

    ReplyDelete