About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Thursday, September 1, 2011

a little anxious

1:48 AM J hopped into bed w/Momma.  he slept until 7AM.  I didn't know what to do with myself...both boys were still in bed at 7am... they both also took over 2 hr naps.  J slept for 2hrs and then got up and cuddled and slept again on my lap for at least another 30-40 mins.
I am feeling a little anxious about the ruling tomorrow to be honest and will head to bed early.  The generator is running in the background.  The laptop died [maybe permanently, not sure]. I am using our host's computer at this moment.  I took some time today and really prayed and asked for the strength to just make it through the rest of the afternoon let another the rest of the trip.  I feel strongly that I can't handle extending the stay.  However, God knows what is best.  I don't have any reply or contact form the Embassy as far as our appointment next week. Which stresses me. I have emailed twice this week, with no reply.  I am weary with fighting willful 2 years old who are trying to find where the boundaries are.  The prayer this after noon worked wonders though because the boys seemed like different people this evening. They were so friendly with each other and polite and thankful. They ate their dinners happily and were well behaved.  They sang and played together in the tub and cheerfully went to bed.  All's well that ends well.

6 comments:

  1. My poor sheesh! you are stronger than you know and God is bigger than the boogie man! So there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you and for the court ruling. God is in control!
    ~Jennelle (I went to high school with your sisters and have been following your blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO thankful you're all in the hands of the Almighty. Praying for the Lord's strength, peace, comfort, endurance, wisdom . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers said...Fingers crossed, time for good news! Mark, Luda and Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you all so much. Trusting in our Father's care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennelle! This means alot. Praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete