About Me

My photo
Maine, United States
Happily married for 14 years- celebrating the reality that our children are home

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

da beeech!!

Every time we would look through our family book, the boys would shout repeatedly, "da beeech!!" until I flipped to the page with photos of the beach.  Well, my friends, today we discovered that it is a real place where you can play and throw rocks and splash and where it doesn't matter if you get "meh-chi" (see yesterday's blog for more on that one).  What a thrill!! Here's in the result more beautifully expressed in pictures than a thousand words could write you.





4 comments:

  1. MUST HAVE BEEN COLD AT DA BEEEECH!
    Miss my boys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they squeal? I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is up with Garak's suit? Does it change colors when wet? Very cute shots. SO glad you had warm enough weather for beach shots.

    ReplyDelete